BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Homework Time..

Doesn't every teenager just love to hear those words from their parents? No not really.. This is about the time where I start gettin tired of school. I love starting school and gettin the school supplies and all of that hullabaloo, but the fun just don't last that long.. Especially when basketball season starts! Then for some reason.. that's when the teachers want to pile on the homework and all the extra projects and things like that. Bein that the basketball team is never at school. Homework is almost an impossible thing to conquer. I wasn't at school all last week, I had the step throat, but I wouldn't have been there anyway because of basketball.. I was so sad that I missed basketball all last week, but it's not over yet! and boy am I a happy camper?? That would be a YES!!! Ahhh.. I just love basketball!! Track will be startin soon so I better get to pumpin those weights! Gotta be strong enough to throw the shot put and disk in track again this year!!:) Ahhh.. Life's Beautiful!!:)
•Quote for the Day: Don't waste one minute of Life! You can't ever get that minute back!
>Now time for homework/make-up homework! Yuck!!:(

0 comments: